Whole School Self Evaluation for Headteachers
Existing Headteachers, Deputy and Assistant Heads (especially those who aspire to be headteachers).
Aimed at experienced heads but also suitable for new heads.
- How to undertake a whole school review with your senior and middle leaders
- Writing a highly evaluative School Self Evaluation (SEF/ SSE)
- Triangulating judgements from all your monitoring and evaluation to evaluate Achievement and Teaching, including book audits, lesson observations, learning walks, pupil interviews etc.
- Evaluating that your safeguarding not only meets the required standards, but demonstrates best practice.
- Checking that your website meets the legal requirements and best practice.
- Ensuring that your senior and middle leaders provide you with the type of M&E reports that you need.
- Writing an effective School Development PlanM&E of SMSC and British values judging Overall Effectiveness.
- M&E of behaviour and safety, including attendance.
- Evaluating the impact of the Pupil Premium.
- Evaluating the impact of the School Sports Grant.
- Monitoring proformas to ensure that your governor visits are highly effective and appropriately reported back at governing body meetings.
IMPORTANT: Please note that direct email address of delegates is requested at booking so I can ensure they receive directly, any updated information about what they need to bring on the course.
Course not currently available.