Subject Leadership for Foundation Subject Leaders
Teachers who are (or intend to be) ICT, RE, History, Geography, Art, Music, PE, MFL coordinators.
Note: If you have already been on ‘Monitoring & Evaluation for Senior and Middle Leaders‘, you do not need to attend this course, as the course you have attended is more advanced than this one.
- Undertaking book and planning audits, pupil interviews specific to your subject (if appropriate)
- Evaluating the strengths and areas for improvement in teaching through lesson observations and learning walks, giving feedback
- Triangulating judgements from all your monitoring and evaluation
- Checking on the progression of skills across the curriculum for your subject
- Writing a monitoring and evaluation report and subsequent action plan for your subject
- Organising and evaluating the quality of resources for your subject
- Evaluating the impact of the School Sports Grant
This is a very practical course, where delegates will observe a number of videoed lessons (in foundation subjects) carry out a book and a planning audit and consider a foundation subject pupil interview. Each will subsequently be discussed.
IMPORTANT: Please note that direct email address of delegates is requested at booking so I can ensure they receive directly, any updated information about what they need to bring on the course.
Course not currently available.