Monitoring and Evaluation for Senior & Middle Leaders
Deputy and Assistant Heads, Literacy and numeracy coordinators, SENCos, Key Stage Managers, Teaching and Learning Managers.
- Analysing your data to find trails
- Undertaking book and planning audits, pupil interviews
- Evaluating teaching through lesson observations and learning walks, giving feedback
- Preparing case studies
- Triangulating judgements from all your monitoring and evaluation
- Writing an evaluative monitoring and evaluation report for your headteacher
- Writing an Action Plan for your area of responsibility
Please note that SOME elements of this course are the similar to those on the ‘Whole School Self Evaluation‘ course and the ‘Using and Analysing Data‘ course. However, this is a more practical course, which gives delegates for example, the opportunity to carry out a book audit and a lesson observation during the course itself and discuss the subsequent findings. We go into more detail for example, about how to write effective monitoring and evaluation reports and how to write effective success criteria in an action plan.
IMPORTANT: Please note that direct email address of delegates is requested at booking so I can ensure they receive directly, any updated information about what they need to bring on the course.
Course not currently available.